Atletico Madrid To Sell Stake In French Ligue 2 Side Lens

Atletico Madrid To Sell Stake In French Ligue 2 Side Lens
Atletico Madrid To Sell Stake In French Ligue 2 Side Lens

Atletico madrid are due to sell their one third stake in french club lens, the ligue 2 outfits majority owners announced on tuesday. luxemburger company solferino is to buy the 34.6 percent share. Atletico madrid to sell stake in french ligue 2 side lens since winning the league in 2002, lens have dropped down to the second tier three times, the last of those being in 2015 over budget. Atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment. atletico madrid sell stake in lens a year on from their investment in a move overseen. Atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment. atletico bought 34.6 percent of lens in july 2016, in a move overseen by the french bankruptcy courts, which also saw luxembourg based company solferino become majority shareholders at a club which had been through the financial mill in recent. Atletico madrid sell stake in lens a year on from their investment. atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment.

Atletico Madrid To Sell Stake In Lens Football News
Atletico Madrid To Sell Stake In Lens Football News

Atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment. Atletico madrid are due to sell their one third stake in french club lens, the ligue 2 outfit`s majority owners announced on tuesday. luxemburger company solferino is to buy the 34.6 percent share of the 2002 french champions currently held by la liga giants atletico and become lens` sole owners. Atletico to buy share in ligue 2 side lens atletico madrid will have a direct 35 percent stake in lens, with a luxembourg based company, solferino, having the remaining 65 percent. denis charlet. Atlético madrid have sold their share in french ligue 2 club rc lens just 18 months after making the investment. the la liga giants bought 34.6% of lens in july 2016 – a move which also saw luxembourg based company solferino become majority shareholders at a club threatened with bankruptcy. Club atlético de madrid sell their stake in lens december 20, 2017 14:09 solferino is set to buy club atlético de madrid's 34.6 percent share of french club rc lens.

Atletico Madrid To Sell Stake In Lens As
Atletico Madrid To Sell Stake In Lens As

Atletico madrid sell stake in lens a year on from their investment. atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment. Atletico madrid will have a direct 35 percent stake in lens, with a luxembourg based company, solferino, having the remaining 65 percent. Atletico madrid will have a direct 35 percent stake in lens, with a luxembourg based company, solferino, having the remaining 65 percent. atletico to buy share in ligue 2 side lens. 4y. sources: modric approached by d.c. united. 3h rodrigo faez and alex kirkland. Atletico madrid are due to sell their one third stake in french club lens, the ligue 2 outfit's majority owners announced on tuesday. luxemburger company solferino is to buy the 34.6 percent share. Atletico madrid sell stake in lens a year on from their investment. atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment.

Primera División News Atletico Buy French Second
Primera División News Atletico Buy French Second

Atletico madrid sell stake in lens a year on from their investment. atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment. Lens fans have lent their support to a campaign to bring the mona lisa to the economically depressed northern town. atletico madrid sell stake in lens a year on from their investment atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment. Lens fans have lent their support to a campaign to bring the mona lisa to the economically depressed northern town. atletico madrid sell stake in lens a year on from their investment atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment. Atletico madrid sell stake in lens a year on from their investment atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment. all ligue 2 news. Lille (france) (afp) – atletico madrid are due to sell their one third stake in french club lens, the ligue 2 outfit’s majority owners announced on tuesday. luxemburger company solferino is to buy the 34.6 percent share of the 2002 french champions currently held by la liga giants atletico and become lens’ sole owners.

The Verdict Why Sevilla Have The Best Value For Money
The Verdict Why Sevilla Have The Best Value For Money

Atletico madrid are due to sell their one third stake in french club lens, the ligue 2 outfit's majority owners announced on tuesday. la liga atletico buy french second division side lens. besoccer monday, 23 may 2016. 0 380. Atletico madrid sell stake in lens a year on from their investment. atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment. Atletico madrid have sold their share in ligue 2 side lens just 12 months after making the investment. atletico bought 34.6 percent of lens in july 2016, in a move overseen by the french. Atletico to buy share in ligue 2 side lens atletico madrid will have a direct 35 percent stake in lens, with a luxembourg based company, solferino, having the remaining 65 percent. denis charlet/afp/getty images. Not the sort of purchase you'd expect a club to make in the transfer window.

Related image with atletico madrid to sell stake in french ligue 2 side lens

Related image with atletico madrid to sell stake in french ligue 2 side lens

Scroll Up